Console based C++ expression logic application
Your task is to design and implement a Circuit Diagram Editor that will allow the user to design, test and consequently simulate logic circuits.
- A menu that provides options for basic file handling, moving and erasing, rotating/flipping of circuit widgets or selection of widgets in the current logic circuit view.
- Control widgets for input, output and logic gates
- Each input or output connector associated with a widget can be assigned a label. Connectors with no labels are referred to as anonymous connectors. The labels of the connector represents a signal variable that can either be high or low.
- Controls to run simulations for the circuits for particular inputs.
- The system should provide the user with different views of the circuits. (Boolean algebra, Tabular, Tree-based)
- Enterprise Architect (Diagrams)
- Design Patterns