Simple XML parsing tool as part of a university project.
You were recently hired by a web development company as the resident XML expert person for their projects. Your superior decided to put you on a job for one of the company's more important clients: an online Blu-ray store specialising in animation movies, called, quite originally: Online Store for Bluray Animations (OSBA). OSBA wants to send product information to their customers in a variety of ways, and they want you to handle it.
- Transform all XML documents into a single master XML document through XSL
- Create schema(s) for your master XML document
- Create an HTML newsletter from the OSBA data
- Create a plain-text newsletter from the OSBA data
- Create a PDF newsletter from the OSBA data
- Create a database-ready CSV file from the OSBA data
- XML Schema